The Venice Luxury Residences is a slice of Italian architecture in the heart of 50-hectare McKinley Hill township. ‘The Venice’ is more than just a typical luxury residence; it is a realization of every homeowner’s dream – to have a getaway within your reach, and all your own. Megaworld consulted the Rome-based architectural firm Paolo Marioni Architetto to ensure that the condominium stays true to its Venetian inspiration. Its skyscraper boasts various layouts of living spaces. From executive studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom units, each is carefully enmeshed with wood plank laminate finishes, ceramic tiles and stainless steel finishes, aesthetically colouring all rooms, kitchens and bathrooms with modern touches. Complementing The Venice’s seven towers are The Venice Grand Canal Mall and The Venice Piazza retail areas. With the former, residents and visitors alike can take a romantic gondola ride while passing by a replica of the famed Rialto Bridge. As for the latter, the ‘Piazza’ emulates Venice’s other iconic landmarks and feature such as the St. Marks Tower, the Piazza Grande, and even the flock of pigeons during afternoons.
This brand new and fully-furnished studio type unit (with balcony) has a 40.28 sqm.
It is located at 11th floor, Caruso Building.
Php 30,000.00 per month (Inclusive of Condominium Dues).
- Italian architectural consultant Paolo Marioni
- Podium commercial establishments connected to the Venice Grand Canal Mal
- Loft-type penthouse unit
- Individual balconies per unit
- Podium-level amenities
- Built-in security buzzer
- Double Bed with 9 inch matress
- Panasonic 2.0PH air-conditioner
- Samsung 8.6 CF refrigaretor
- Whirlpool microwave and griller
- Asahi water ketlle
- Asahi rice cooker
- 3 seater sofa with cushions
- Dining table with (4) dining chairs
- Center glass center table
- Bathroom multi point water heater
- Outdoor setting for 2