Luxurious House for Sale in Davao City
370 m² - Toril, Davao City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The house is located in an exclusive subdivision in Davao City.
An architectural firm based out of Manila was commissioned to design the house back in 2010. They flew a team to Davao and designed the house based upon the owner’s desires: open floor plan, soaring/vaulted ceilings; and sweeping, panoramic, unobstructed views of the ocean, city and mountains. The home has a very West Coast, North American feel to it–elegant but at the same time relaxing and inviting.
The home floor area measures approx. 370 square meters. The upstairs consists of a masters suite with connecting private patio overlooking the Gulf of Davao. This suite is approx. 100 square meters. There is a modern shower with tempered glass, and an adjacent multi-function jacuzzi tub in the masters bathroom with remote TV. Also upstairs is a large loft area that doubles as an entertainment center. There is a wraparound steel railing with walkway that goes 270 degrees around the upstairs. This allows the owners to enjoy the beautiful views in every direction.
Downstairs is the open living, dining and kitchen areas, two large guest bedrooms, two well-appointed CRs, and a bunk room with its own CR.
All furnishings and fixtures are of the highest United States quality, and the home comes completely furnished. All furniture and bedding, with the exception of the kitchen table, were imported from the U.S. There is a beautiful cascading chandelier dropping from the loft into the living room, and we have a total of three large screen HDTVs throughout the home. Of course, there is a separate complete maids quarters adjacent to the main home complete with dirty kitchen.
All appliances are top of the line Maytag, and include a full size washer/dryer, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove, and dishwasher. All draperies were custom designed and installed. There is a large garage with remote control, and the private driveway can easily fit another six cars. There are six split type aircons within the home, and two large water tanks to ensure a continuous flow.
The subdivision itself is second to none. It is well-guarded and maintained. There are also dedicated guards stationed for every few homes. There is a beautiful clubhouse with Olympic size, salt-chlorinated infinity swimming pool, gym, and restaurant overlooking the Gulf. Also a tennis court and 3 par golf course complement the amenities. Davao proper is a 30-minute drive, and rapidly developing Toril, with Gaisano Mall and movie theaters that are only a 5-minute drive.
• The house was built in 2011.
• Lot area: 550 sqm; floor area: approx. 370 sqm
• Made up of 2 adjacent 275 sqm lots
• 2 storeys, 4BR / 4TB + maid’s quarters
• Balcony adjacent to master’s bedroom
• Garage can fit 2-3 cars, and room for 6 more in the driveway
• The home faces east, overlooking the Gulf of Davao.
• With unobstructed views of downtown Davao, as well Mt. Apo and other mountains to the west.
• All furniture and bedding, with the exception of the kitchen table, were imported from the U.S.
• Architectured, interiored, and landscaped by experts
• Subdivision is well-guarded and maintained, with Olympic size swimming pool
• Gaisano Mall and movie theaters are only a 5-minute drive. Davao City proper is only a 30-minute drive.
Do you want to buy this house?
Please contact us at: (63 2) 531-5032; +63917-889-2386; +63932-926-2644
Or email us at: email@example.com
RE/MAX Asyenda Realty
- Listing ID : 1254
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 4
- Built Up Area : 370 m²